SiteGuard – Advanced PHP Login & User Management System – the simplest, most powerful authentication tool for your website.
Username: : admin
Two factor authentication ready.
Account Self Activation via email link.
Automatic Throttling for wrong login attempts with IP logging.
Social authentication from Facebook and Google plus.
JSON API Ready with Public & Secret keys for authentication with your android or web application.
Secure PHP login and registration script features easy one-line integration with your current website or application.
Admin can impersonate other users.
Activity logging for every action happens on your site.
Manage active sessions, know what users are viewing on your site right now with ability to end any session with just one click.
Access Levels and roles that can be easily updated according to your needs.
Limit max. number of logins for users in each access level.
Ability to add unlimited custom privileges so you don’t need to hard-code anything.
Ability to define custom index page for each access level.
API Explorer script to easily test our API and know how to write the syntax.
Announcements module with expiration date for each announcement.
Supports Google reCaptcha.
Remember Me, Password reset and other features.
Users can upload their avatars with crop and resize functions.
Responsive design, built on bootstrap 4.
Well documented with detailed description of each function and API call.
Secured API calls with JWT
CSRF Protection – all forms include CSRF token
One way password Hashing
Secret and Public API Keys
Auto Installer script
Upload the script to your webserver, open installer link [http://your-site.com/siteguard/install/] and follow each step to easily install everything in a matter of seconds.
How to Update?
First, take a database backup, upload the new version and replace files, run auto updater script [http://your-site.com/siteguard/install/update/]. That's it!
Version 1.3 [30/05/2020]
- [Fix] Upload PNG files turns black if crop outside canvas.
- [Add] Add API JWT Header tokens, Separate Public API and User API keys to make api connections more secure
Version 1.2 [25/05/2020]
- [Add] Account self activation, now registered users can activate their accounts via activation email.
- [Add] Admin email notification on new registrations.
- [Add] Ability to view 'closed' accounts and re-activate them.
- [Add] Ability to limit max. number of active sessions per user in specific access level.
- [Add] Custom index page, dashboards for each access level.
- [Add] SMTP Support, IPv6 Support.
- [Fix] Announcements module - admin can add announcements for users of each access level and set its expiration date.
- [Fix] Minor typos in language & Bugfixes.
Version 1.1 [27/04/2020]
- [Add] Dynamic Navigation - Now you can change your navigation menu items, add new menus and pages and also sort them by simple drag and drop (from privileges.php page)
- [Add] Page Generator - Every page you create the app will generate a blank page with same app styling and privilege checking to give you a head-start & save time
- [Fix] (password required) bug on social login profiles.
- [Add] Now you can change logo & add custom footer.
- [Fix] Minor bugfixes
Version 1.0 [16/04/2020]
- [Add] Support for PHP 7.3
- [Add] Add (user update / password-reset) functions to API
- [Fix] Minor bugfixes
Version 1.0 [14/04/2020]
- Initial Release